From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Andrew
Morrison <andrew.morri...@bodleian.ox.ac.uk>
Sent: Thursday, 28 October 2021 8:11 PM
To: archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Jetty out of date - critical
vulnerability

I concur that more information, sent via less public channels, would be
useful.

Andrew.

On 10/28/21 08:35, Peter Heiner wrote:
> Christine Di Bella wrote on 2021-10-27 20:04:00:
>> Given the sensitivity, we maintain security issues in a non-public JIRA.
> This effectively prevents the community from getting involved and even to look
> for possible mitigations on their own. At the very least, could the links
> mentioned that describe the vulnerability be posted to the list, please?
>
> Thanks,
This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee
and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and
notify the sender immediately. Thank you.