-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ARIE-L
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:41 PM
To: ARIE-L@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] IUP Ariel address change

Forwarded by the list manager
------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

IUPUI University Library recently moved its location within the IUP
library.

This necessitated an Ariel IP address change.

Our new IP for our receiving Ariel is: 134.68.173.15

Please change your address books to our new IP.

Thank you,

Rebecca A Mock
IUPUI University Library (IUP)
Interlibrary Services
Document Delivery
755 W Michigan St
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5195
317-278-2595
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

External Confirmation:
This email message was generated by an external source.

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally
privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately
at the e-mail address listed above.

Thank you.