Dear collective brain,

Recently we've begun experiencing difficulties sending Ariel documents
via email off campus (non-DWU) email accounts:  when sent are sent to
non-campus addresses the documents move immediately, with no delay, to
"will retry send" status, where they remain until they error out.  The
documents do not appear in the Ariel log (although I'm not sure that
they're supposed to), and they don't appear to be reaching the mail
server at all.

Documents emailed to on-campus accounts transmit correctly, and arrive
speedily (but don't appear in the log, either). Incoming and outgoing IP
transmissions are working correctly, as well.

IT has verified that Ariel's email account is not blocked, that correct
ports are mapped and open, and that there are no issues with the
recipients' email address that are causing problems.  The problem
appears to be an internal one with Ariel itself.

If anyone else has had this problem and fixed it, or has any suggestions
for a solution, please share!

Thanks in advance,
Jodie

Jodie (Barker) Cole