From: arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Mantell, Jody
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:10 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: RE: [ARIE-L] Ariel IP Address changes at our institution

One of the things we did here was to also assign an alphanumeric designation to
the IP address.  That way if the numerical IP address changes the alphanumeric
designation always stays the same--our current Ariel address is
arielrecv.uhcl.edu--and the IT department can change the corresponding numbers
without affecting our constant data.

Jody Mantell

ILL Supervisor

Interlibrary Loan~Document Delivery Team

Alfred R. Neumann Library

University of Houston~Clear Lake

mantellj...@uhcl.edu <mailto:mantellj...@uhcl.edu>

Phone: 281.283.3906