From: arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Blake Walter
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 9:09 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: RE: [ARIE-L] e-mail delivery

Do people who email articles run into attachment size problems?  At one
time, Ariel was a convenient way to make sure that your document reached
its destination without being blocked by local email restrictions.  Are
institutions no longer blocking large email attachments?

--
Blake Walter
Director, Brimson Grow Library