From: arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of JONES, RICK
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:33 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: RE: [ARIE-L] e-mail delivery

Thanks to all who have replied. We are very small by many of your
standards. Last year we sent out a total of 1,400 ILL's (about half of
them articles) and received a total of 150. We can produce a .PDF and
e-mail it as an attachment as fast or faster than we can send an ariel.
My thought is that we can do without ariel and save a few dollars. Does
anyone see any major flaw in this thinking?

Thanks,
Rick