I have been trying to import patron records into our Ariel program (we are on
ver. 4.1).  I have the Excel file set up in 8 columns exactly as the user
manual specifies.  But every time I try to import I get the error message:

Import process failed.  For more details view log file.

The problem is there are no details in the log file even though I have turned
on diagnostic logging.

I tried using a csv file of patron records with the same results.

Has anyone successfully imported patron records?  Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Gail Bonath
Grinnell College