Date:         Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:09:26 -0600
Sender:       ILLiad-l Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Jane L Fenton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: When ILLiad met Ariel...

There's a file in Ariel that is "corrupted".  Basically the file size is
different than Ariel expects.  To fix this, copy the files from Ariel In
folder to a temporary folder.  Delete the received queue file .  Your in
Folder should now be empty.  Now you can open Ariel without error.  Import
the files in from the temporary folder.  Send them to your IP address.

This should get you up and running.

Alle Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: ILLiad-l Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
11/22/2004 11:58 AM
Please respond to ILLiad-l Discussion List