From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Deborah
A. Flood
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:19 AM
To: ARIE-L@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Err #9

Has anyone gotten the error

                File could not be converted to TIFF format Err #9

This just started to appear in the last few weeks when we try to import
files in.  And what is odd is we get it for some but not others.  Anyone
have any insight?

Debbie Flood

Inter-Library Loan and Customer Service Supervisor

Blackmore Library

US Cargo (407) / OCLC Lender (CAU)
p 614-236-6475 | f 614-236-6490

Capital University