We had the same problem here on our campus and our IT person worked with
Joe Bartlett and Chris Evangelista at infotrieve to solve our problem.
They should have documentation to correct the problem for you. I hope
they can help you out.

From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Jackie
Burns
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 1:51 PM
To: arie-l@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Emailing pdfs via Ariel

Fellow Arielers,

We currently have our Ariel set up to convert incoming TIFF files into
PDF files that we are then able to send to our patrons (Patron Delivery)
as an attachment to their campus email address (@missouriwestern.edu).
What we are not able to do is send that same PDF to any other email
address they might use (gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc.).  Although we
prefer to send to campus email addresses, I'm perplexed as to why we are
not able to send to other email domains.  Does anyone know why this
might be the case, or how I can change it?  Can I adjust my settings to
allow for this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Jackie Burns

Distance Education Librarian

Missouri Western State University Library

4525 Downs Drive

St. Joseph, MO 64507

816-271-5803

jbu...@missouriwestern.edu

This message has been scanned for SPAM and viruses by Barracuda Networks SPAM
Firewall 400.
Please call the WWCC Helpdesk @ 509-527-4357 if you have questions.