From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Jackie Burns
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 2:51 PM
To: arie-l@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Emailing pdfs via Ariel

Fellow Arielers,

We currently have our Ariel set up to convert incoming TIFF files into PDF
files that we are then able to send to our patrons (Patron Delivery) as an
attachment to their campus email address (@missouriwestern.edu).  What we are
not able to do is send that same PDF to any other email address they might use
(gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc.).  Although we prefer to send to campus email
addresses, I'm perplexed as to why we are not able to send to other email
domains.  Does anyone know why this might be the case, or how I can change it?
Can I adjust my settings to allow for this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Jackie Burns
Distance Education Librarian
Missouri Western State University Library
4525 Downs Drive
St. Joseph, MO 64507
816-271-5803
jbu...@missouriwestern.edu