From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Frederiksen,
Linda J
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:13 PM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: RE: [ARIE-L] Documents in Ariel received queue not deleting, evenafter
they have been imported into Electronic Delivery Processingin ILLiad

We upgraded to Ariel 4.1 but left our ILLiad at 7.4 for the time being.  I
apologize about the local IP address info.  And, we have a standalone Ariel but
a hosted and shared ILLiad server so - again - that IP info was very specific
to our set up.

Linda Frederiksen
Head of Access Services
Washington State University Vancouver