- Apologies for duplicate messages. -
One last call to participate in our survey on international ILL and document
supply. The survey closes June 30. Thank you if you have already completed the
survey! We truly appreciate it.

Dear Interlibrary Loan Practitioners:

Do you borrow or lend internationally? We would appreciate your help by
completing a survey and sharing this announcement with others.

We invite your participation in a survey regarding your international
interlibrary loan (ILL) or document delivery (DD) borrowing or lending
activity. Your responses to the survey at the link below will help us identify
obstacles in doing ILL/DD transactions across international borders. The survey
asks about your domestic and international borrowing and lending activity and
should take 20-30 minutes to complete.

To participate in the survey, visit:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/STARS_International_ILL. The survey will be
available now through June 30, 2011 and should take approximately 20-30 minutes
to complete.

The UCSD Human Research Protections program requires you to provide your
"consent" to participate, although your response will not be correlated with
you in any way. The text for consent is available at
http://tinyurl.com/ILL-survey-consent. Your consent will be implied if you
initiate the survey. If you have any questions regarding your rights as a
research participant, contact the UCSD Human Research Protections Program, 9500
Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0052, La Jolla, California, 92093-0052; 858-455-5050.
If you would like to discuss your participation in this survey, feel free to
contact a member of the American Library Association (ALA) Reference & User
Services Association (RUSA) Sharing & Transforming Access to Resources Section
(STARS) International Interlibrary Loan Committee listed below.

We would appreciate your help in spreading the word about the survey to
international libraries and partners. Please share this email message or
bookmarks (http://tinyurl.com/ILL-survey-bookmark) with your international
library contacts.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate
your insight and assistance.

Sincerely,

Marlayna Christensen
on behalf of the ALA/RUSA/STARS International Interlibrary Loan Committee

Marlayna K. Christensen (Chair, STARS International ILL Committee)
University of California-San Diego
mkchristen...@ucsd.edu<mailto:mkchristen...@ucsd.edu>
David P. Atkins
University of Tennessee
datk...@utk.edu<mailto:datk...@utk.edu>
Christina N. Baich
IUPUI University Library
cba...@iupui.edu<mailto:cba...@iupui.edu>
Poul Martin Erlandsen
Royal Library, Det Kongelige Bibliotek, DENMARK
E-mail: p...@kb.dk<mailto:p...@kb.dk>

Lee Anne Hooley
Harvard University
leeanne_hoo...@harvard.edu<mailto:leeanne_hoo...@harvard.edu>
Karen L. Janke
Erikson Institute
karen.ja...@gmail.com<mailto:karen.ja...@gmail.com>
Eric Jeremy Robinson
Wisconsin Library Services, ILL Services
erobin...@wils.wisc.edu<mailto:erobin...@wils.wisc.edu>
Heather Weltin
University of Wisconsin - Madison Memorial Library
hwel...@library.wisc.edu<mailto:hwel...@library.wisc.edu>