Jodi,

The George Washington University Law School is also having difficulty
using Ariel 4.1.1/Windows 7 with the Bookeye and BSCAN software.  We
are fairly confident that the problem exists with Ariel 4.1.1 and not
Bookeye/BSCAN.  It appears having a second NIC confuses Ariel, causing
us to not be able to use Ariel's file transfer functionality (but the
email functionality seems to work fine).  It's hugely frustrating.

Jen.

--
Jennifer Fritz
George Washington University