Article Exchange is browser- and OS-independent. If you're using ILLiad,
they've developed an addon that allows you to access the site from within the
ILLiad interface. It's available for download from the addons web site. If
you're not using ILLiad, just go to http://experimental.worldcat.org/AE/ in
your browser of choice. The site is currently open and considered experimental,
but Tony Melvyn has posted on the ILL-L list that once it is no longer
considered experimental, access will be pulled behind the ILL login for
Worldcat Resource Sharing (or its replacement), making it available only to
OCLC and ILLiad users.

Joe Ellison
Document Delivery and Digital Initiatives Assistant
Transportation Library, Northwestern University
phone: (847)491-8600
j-elli...@northwestern.edu