We like randomized addresses, improves security so exploit code cannot
anticipate the address.
Prelinked address might improve startup speed, but I'm not convinced the
speedup is worth the risk.
I believe even when sysctl is set to randomize address space, prelink will
still effect normalized addresses.

Also, there are questions about the actual speedup.

I feel prelink should be disabled in fedora completely.

However, updating the package is still desirable for resolving dependencies.

-Jon

-Jon