On 09/09/2014 02:41 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 09/09/2014 07:40 AM, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
W dniu 09.09.2014 o 04:51, Robert Moskowitz pisze:
Read Hans de Goede's post on the F19 and the Allwinner (Cubie) back on
12/26/2013.  He supposedly uses the SID for a consistant local scope
MACaddr.  I Do get that on my Cubieboard2, but not on my Cubietruck.
Hans also told that there was a bunch of Cubie* with pre-production cpus
which lacked serial number.
AFAIK only cubieboard2 and olinuxino-a20-micro suffer from this, the
cubietruck is fine. On machines with an all 0 sid this indeed does not
work.

My SIX Cubieboard2 all are fine with a consistant MAC address. My one Cubietruck keeps coming up with the unique MACaddr. Exact opposite of what you are reporting.

Perhaps there is a rev difference in the shipped nand? In all cases, I never did anything with the nand image, but went right to the SDcard image. I just don't get how to do the nand poking to get something working from it.

Is there any test I can run on my CT?  anyway to set the SID if it is zero?