----- Original Message -----
> Hi
>
> AArch64 has small amount of pages in wiki but they are a mess.
>
> The /Architectures/AArch64 [1] is an entry one but then
> /Architectures/ARM/AArch64 [2] looked like entry page as well.

I created [1] as a new landing page to remove 'ARM', also trying to
remove all references to the old pages. Help moving the content over
is appreciated.

> I got hit by that today and moved bootstrap info from [2] to
> /Architectures/ARM/AArch64/Bootstrap [3]...
>
> If there are no objections then I would like to change wiki situation:
>
> - all AArch64 pages moved to /Architectures/AArch64 namespace
> - /Architectures/AArch64 [1] would be landing page
> - /Architectures/ARM/AArch64 [2] will be replaced by short note with
>   link to [1]
> - bootstrap info would stay on separate page [3]
> - old pages will be removed:
>   - [4], [7], [8] got replaced by QuickStart [5]
>   - [6] is about fedora 17
> - QuickStart [5] should be renamed but no good idea for name yet
>   (QuickStartWithFoundationModel maybe)
> - installation page [9] will get new structure with APM Mustang
>   instructions based on my blog posts

I linked to your blog for the HD installation (give you some hits), but
this was also a little rushed to be included in the release announcement.

I think we should focus on the Beta release and it's documentation. Help
there would be appreciated.

Paul