I am running armv7/7.2 on this board.
This is how I got it to run:

from one of the images at

https://images.olimex.com/release/a20/

you extract
/usr/lib/linux-image-5.10.105-olimex/sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.dtb  (or the
other one if your board is that way)

I put it in the root of the EFI (dos) partition, which is 'p1' on my image.

and you extract
/usr/lib/u-boot-olinuxino/a20-olinuxino/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin

it must go onto the image you created for bsd, in the usual place.
j.