Next issue:

I have a USB drive with OpenBSD 7.4 ARM64 already installed. I copied the dtb
file to the EFI partition, and now i can boot OpenBSD from the USB reliable.
However there is a main differece: in BSD.MP the eMMC gets recognized and it
works, but in BSD.RD it is failed to enable, using the same DTB in both case.

In BSD MP:
sdmmc0: can't enable card
sd0 at scsibus0 targ 1 lun 0: <SD/MMC, SPeMMC, 0000>
sd0: 7456MB, 512 bytes/sector, 15269888 sectors

In BSD: RD:
sdmmc0: can't enable card
sdmmc1: can't enable card

Notes: sdmmc0 is to be ignored, it refers to the on-board SD-card slot, but my
board doesn't have that.

Full DMESGs:

BSD.RD: https://pastebin.com/raw/tqcFLpW1
BSD.MP: https://pastebin.com/raw/gvxPBmfX

 Any idea what could be wrong? I have already compared the GENERIC/GENERIC.MP
and the RAMDISK kernel configs, but there is no obvious difference wat could
explain this behaviour. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Zoltán

--
--Z--