I think you can`t unlink both factors (genes/womb and country) because
genetic defects and growth of embryo are partly affected by social and
environmental circumstances of the country, carciogenic pollution and food,
malnutrition or physical stress of the mother (hard work, etc.). Thatswhy I
would suggest, that maximum live expectancy is independant from origin (see
Nesse, Williamson: Why We Get Sick : The New Science of Darwinian
Medicine)but average life expectancy is primary dependent on country of
origin.

Greetings from Halle(Germany)
Steffen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steffen Hentrich
Research assistant: Environmental Economics

Institute for Economic Research Halle
Structural Change Department

Kleine Maerkerstrasse 8
D-06108 Halle (Saale)