Howdy,

As ad hominem arguments fly around the internet, I
seem unable to get an impartial opinion.  Would those
who study the envirnment give me the straight dope on
The Skeptical Environmentalist by Bjorn Lomborg?  His
economic arguments seem pretty sound, and this
statistical methods, from what I can tell (not much?)
seem good.  However, I would really enjoy an unbiased
review (however brief it may be) from someone more
knowledgeable than me.

Sincerely from a barefooted, gap-toothed
mouthbreather,
-jsh

=====
"...for no one admits that he incurs an obligation to another merely because that
other has done him no wrong."
-Machiavelli, Discourses on Livy, Discourse 16.