Assymetric information?  Lemon car markets & whatnot?
(Signalling models?)  How fundamental is fundamental?

There is a game theory text that assumes a certain
amount of irrational behavior to obtain its results.
I can search the closet if you want.

Sorry I'm not more helpful,
jsh

--- fabio guillermo rojas