Hi all, about 2 months ago I found a book on Amazon that I wanted really bad
 but didn't have the money for at the time. I can't remember the name of the
book or the author.... I know.  :(
I could have sworn it was Koontz, or Patterson, but I've scoured the books
and can not find it.
It starts out with a woman who is a person who hunts for the missing with
dogs. That's all I know. If you have any ideas, PLEASE help me. Thank you so
much!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

~Victoria~

Like Cockatiels?