Victoria, you didn't put it on your wish list? Or did you look in your
Amazon recommendations? Sometimes if you have been looking at a certain book,
they
make a note of it. Two months ago may be too long ago, though. Also, a lot
of times if I have read another book that is by the same author or is similar
to  it (same genre, for example, since you can't remember the author) I can go
to  that book and look at the recommendations on that page. Pat Conroy's books
are  probably listed on Anne Rivers Siddon's Amazon page (another example).
Let  us know if you find it. Do you remember what it is about? If so, tell us
and  maybe we can help you search.

Pam from Texas

In a message dated 12/19/2008 12:16:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,