What is everybody reading this first day of 2009? Yesterday I started Black
Magic Woman: A Quincey Morris Supernatural Investigation by Justin Gustainis.
So  far I am really liking it. I noticed the guy on the cover of the book
looks just  like he is described in the book. How often do the artists get it
so
right like  that? It always frustrates me when a character is described a
certain way and  the cover is nothing like that description. Cover aside, I
have a
feeling this  is one series I will stick with.

Pam  from Texas
So many books and emails
So little   time

<*> Your email settings: