On 12/16/2011 01:28 PM, Thorsten Mühlfelder wrote:
Am Fri, 16 Dec 2011 05:16:40 -0500
schrieb John O'Donnell<unixjohn1...@gmail.com>:

Well you obviously wont be processing anything like that on these
plugs without an FPU,

Well, AFAIK mp3, flac and tremor is all integer processing. Only vorbis
requires FPU. And a dockstar is a nice mpd server ;)
Basically this was just meant as example, but I'm quite sure changing
from armv4te to armv5te will be far is far away from changing from
march=i486 to march=k8 on my x86 system.

Thank you for dropping the "video" from the conversation ;-)
John

--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===