Thanks,

 this is very helpful !
Now I have another doubt. I suspect (from cgh data) that some arrays I
have have 21 trisomy.
Along the X explanation, I guess that would be wise not to use those
array to build the reference set.
So I would like to do the following:

- 6 test arrays
- 20 arrays for reference

Is these possible in aroma.affymetrix?

I tried

test         <-extract(cesN,c(21:26))
reference <- extract(cesN,c(1:20))
cbs         <- CbsModel(test,reference)

this of course does not work, since CbsModel expects a paired analysis
here

Is there a workaround ?

Cheers

Marco