Hi,

Where can I get the custom .cuff file for Mouse Exon array, such as the one for
Human Exon on your website?

I downloaded an ASCII .cuff for MoEx-1_0-st-v1 from Affymetrix web, however
when I use convertCdf() to convert it binary, the function never ends.
I had to kill R and restart.  Any suggestions?
Thanks.

"In God we trust all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming

Sohail Khan
Scientific Programmer
COLD SPRING HARBOR LABORATORY
Genome Research Center