I have seen the problem. The CEL files I got is not binary file but
begin like this:
------------------------------------
[CEL]
Version=3

[HEADER]
Cols=2560
Rows=2560
TotalX=2560
TotalY=2560
OffsetX=0
OffsetY=0

What I need to do is to convert it to binary using convertCel(), is that so?
Thanks

Xinjun