Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your reply. In fact, I tried plotDensity and the
distribution looks bimodal for some arrays (this makes me worry a
bit). I have 126 arrays and it is difficult to locate which array's
distribution is deviated from others. I am trying to add legend to
plotDensity and also like to add different colors to different
conditions (something like what 'affycoretools' does). It will be easy
for me to do such things if I am able to extract the raw intensity
values. Are there ways to do that? Where can I find information about
readUnits or extractMatrix?

Thanks again,
Anbarasu