Hi Jing,

You have probably already figured this out by yourself already now,
but extractDataFrame is what you are after. However it is meant to
extract data from *subsets* of units, not for all units at the same
time. Otherwise it is likely that you will run into memory problems.
One thing you can do if you reall y need all this information in the
same file is to use extractDataFrame on chunks of units and append
each chunk to the file.

Hope this helps,

Pierre.