Dear Mark,

I'm wondering whether there is relationship between the array
quality,  in terms of NUSE (and RLE?) plot, and the FIRMAGene scores.
Do you expect that a low quality array will show higher FIRMAGene
scores respect to a high quality array?

Indeed, from preliminary analysis, it seems that this is the case.

Thanks,

Ettore M.