Hi Tae-Hoon,

The rlm is a function to solve robustly systems of equations. In ACNE,
is used in the last step of the algorithm to scale the copy numbers of
each of the alleles. The default objective function for rlm is "Huber"
that in turn is a convex optimization optimization problem. So
increasing the number of iterations would give better results.

However, we have not had any problems using the default values (in
spite of the warnings). Usually the SNPs where rlm complains do not
behave well and increasing the number of iterations is not worthwhile.
Anyway, we will work on this and include the option to increase the
number of iterations (now it does not have this option).

Best regards,

Angel