Hi, All;

It is about NmfSnpPlm() function.
When I ran it with some test data, it gave me a bunch of the same warnings:

In rlm.default(t(H), matrix(data = 2, nrow = ncol(H),  ... :
rlm failed to converge in 20 steps

Since this is a warning, I know nothing tragic happened but, since some job
was not properly converged (I guess it has something to do with NMF), I
guess it casts doubts on the final results.
How serious is this non-convergence and is there any way to make the
procedure try harder (maybe longer iterations or so)?

Thanks in advance,
TH

--
Tae-Hoon Chung, PhD