Hi

Sorry I should have posted the error i got :

Loaded EBImage v9.9.9 (2009-09-10). HOWEVER, DO NOT INSTALL THIS
PACKAGE.  THIS IS AN EMPTY PACKAGE WITH THE SAME NAME AS AN EXISTING
BIOC PACKAGE. THE ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS PACKAGE IS TO PREVENT THE R-
FORGE BUILD SERVERS TO HALT THE BUILDING OF AROMA.CORE AND
AROMA.AFFYMETRIX.  THIS DUMMY PACKAGE WILL NOT BE NEEDED WHEN R-FORGE
INCLUDES THE REAL EBIMAGE PACKAGE OR SETS
R_check_force_suggests=false.

Seeing the aroma.affymetrix in the message i wrongly assumed that this
is an error message from the aroma package..

Thanks for the assistance
Regards
Elsa