Hi All,

I have been looking at extracting raw data for core transcripts from
HuEx-1_0-st-v2 chip type. I have downloaded the custom CDF file provided in
http://www.aroma-project.org/node/122.

chipType <- "HuEx-1_0-st-v2"
cdf <- AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType(chipType, tags="core")
print(cdf)
AffymetrixCdfFile:
Filename: HuEx-1_0-st-v2,core.cdf
Filesize: 32.00MB
Chip type: HuEx-1_0-st-v2,core
RAM: 0.00MB
File format: v4 (binary; XDA)
Dimension: 2560x2560
Number of cells: 6553600
Number of units: 22010
Cells per unit: 297.76
Number of QC units: 0

How can I access these 22010 units (transcripts) and extract un normalized
intensity values? If I use: getCellIndices(cdf, unlist=TRUE,
useNames=FALSE), I am getting intensity data for 893395 probes.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Anbarasu