Hi.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:05 AM, cstratowa
<christian.strat...@vie.boehringer-ingelheim.com> wrote:
> Dear Henrik,
>
> Thank you for the update.
>
> Meanwhile I have already created the ufl/ugp files by simply modifying
> your R-scripts GenomeWideSNP_6,UFL,na30.R  and
> GenomeWideSNP_6,UGP,na30.R.
>
> Thus, my question is: Did you do something special or do you still use
> these R-scripts?

Nope, nothing special, except that I made sure that the file footer
reflects the fact that the date and my initials are correct.

One more thing specific to the na30 -> na31 transition: Affymetrix no
longer filter the PCR fragment-length data, which means that the new
UFL files now contains fragment lengths of a large range.  You now
have to specify the range as FragmentLengthNormalization(...,
lengthRange=c(400,2000)).

> BTW, on your new web-site I can no longer find these scripts. Are they
> still available?

Yes, I did remove the links from the website because it is too much
work to also keep those links up-to-date with everything else.
Instead, I have added the archive of all build scripts (sorted by chip
type and NA revision) to the package itself so that they will be
accessible via:

  path <- system.file("buildScripts/", package="aroma.affymetrix");

This will be available in the next release of aroma.affymetrix.  Until
then, you can also grab/browse them via:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/aroma.affymetrix/inst/buildScripts/?root=aroma-dots

As you'll see, that for GenomeWideSNP_6 I am moving towards setting up
somewhat interactive user scripts for doing this.  You may have to
install the R.menu package, i.e.

source("http://aroma-project.org/hbLite.R";);
hbLite("R.menu");

Hope this helps