Hi guys!

I am new to the aroma.affymetrix package. Here I try to do a RMA on
affy HG-U133_Plus_2 chip CEL files. I can proceed without problem by
using Henrik's HG-U133_Plus_2,Binary,HB.cdf. But when I tried to use
BrainArray's custom CDF(Hs133P_Hs_REFSEQ.CDF from the aroma-
project.org) as the CDF for my analysis, I got the error message. So I
downloaded the newest version HG-U133_Plus_2,Hs_ENTREZG.cdf from
BrainArray website and used it as the CDF for my analysis.
aroma.affymetrix took it as a CDF correctly. But when I tried to do