Hello, I am trying "Naive genotyping" with MOUSEDIVm520650 arrays. I am
following the vignette and get the following error:

> gender <- callXXorXY(betaN[is23], betaN[is24], adjust=adjust, from=0, to=1);

Error in list(`callXXorXY(betaN[is23], betaN[is24], adjust = adjust, from = 0,
to = 1)` = <environment>,  :

[2011-10-03 18:50:11] Exception: Allele B fractions for ChrX and ChrY are
inconsistent.
  at throw(Exception(...))

  at throw.default("Allele B fractions for ChrX and ChrY are inconsistent.")

  at throw("Allele B fractions for ChrX and ChrY are inconsistent.")

  at callXXorXY.numeric(betaN[is23], betaN[is24], adjust = adjust, from = 0, to

  at callXX

Following this thread:
http://aroma-affymetrix.967894.n3.nabble.com/aroma-affymetrix-Problem-with-naive-genotyping-TumorBoost-vignette-td2561665.html

I set gender manually:
gender <- "XY"

# Call genotypes

naValue <- as.double(NA);

fit <- NULL;

mu <- rep(naValue, times=length(units));

cs <- rep(naValue, times=length(units));
    # All but ChrX & ChrY in male

    isDiploid <- (!(is23 | is24));

      use <- which(isDiploid);

      muT <- callNaiveGenotypes( betaN[use], cn=2, adjust=adjust, from=0, to=1,
verbose=less(verbose,10));
# And get this error:

Error: nbrOfGenotypeGroups == 3 is not TRUE

I assume there should be three peaks in the betaN distribution, but I only see
one peak at 0.2 in an unimodal distribution:

> summary(betaN)

     Min.   1st Qu.    Median      Mean   3rd Qu.      Max.      NA's

      0.0       0.1       0.2       0.3       0.3       1.0 1837467.0

# (1837467 NA's would be the not polymorphic probes)

I tried to follow the previous thread, but I could not find what is wrong with
my data.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!! (once more)

Best,
Daniel

> sessionInfo()

R version 2.13.0 (2011-04-13)

Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)

locale:

[1] C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:

 [1] aroma.cn_0.8.2     aroma.core_2.2.0   aroma.light_1.20.0 matrixStats_0.2.2

 [5] R.rsp_0.6.2        R.filesets_1.1.0   digest_0.5.0       R.cache_0.5.1

 [9] R.utils_1.7.8      R.oo_1.8.1         R.methodsS3_1.2.1

[1] affxparser_1.24.0 tools_2.13.0

Warning message:

'DESCRIPTION' file has 'Encoding' field and re-encoding is not possible

Daniel Rico Rodriguez, PhD.
Structural Biology and BioComputing Programme
Spanish National Cancer Research Center, CNIO
Melchor Fernandez Almagro, 3.
28029 Madrid, Spain.
Phone: +34 91 224 69 00 #3015
dr...@cnio.es
http://www.cnio.es

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros
adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su
destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de
transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted
recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el
mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the
designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use
of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and
delete all copies.