From: aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com
[mailto:aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of rene.rotterdam
Sent: Thursday, 15 December 2011 1:41 AM
To: aroma.affymetrix
Subject: [aroma.affymetrix] HuEx cdf based on current annotation

Hi all,

I was wondering if any cdf-file is available for the Human Exon Array that
includes Affymetrix transcript IDs and is mapped to one of the recent
released versions of the human genome (hg19). Currently I am using the
latest cdf from this page, though it seems pretty outdated:
http://www.aroma-project.org/node/122

Best regards