Hi.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Fred Foucault
<frederic.fouca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to get allele specific copy number from SNP6 CL files
> I´m following the vignette for ACNE.
> I installed the annotation data  in \test\annotationData\chipTypes
> \GenomeWideSNP6.0

The name of that subdirectory is not correct.  Make sure it is
*exactly* as shown in the vignette.  See also
http://aroma-project.org/setup/

What puzzles me though is how you manage to setup the
AffymetrixCdfFile object 'cdf' in the first place.  You must have done
something different than:

chipType <- "GenomeWideSNP_6";
cdf <- AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType(chipType, tags="Full");
print(cdf);

because that should also give a similar error.

/Henrik