Hi,

I've downloaded the HuEx10stv2_Hs_REFSEQ cdf file and coverted into a
binary cdf.

I'm new to analyzing microarray data in R, so can someone please tell me
how to get RefSeq annotation for the probe set IDs?

I was hoping that the custom cdf would have the best annotation since
currently linking the array ids to biomart is very sparse.

So after loading the cdf, what would be the next step to simply get the
annotation?  I really can't find any documentation online on how to do this.

refseq_bin_cdf <- AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType("HuEx10stv2_Hs_REFSEQ.bin")

?

Thanks,
Stacy

---