you said it buddy.you are damn right.
regards appu

Krishna Raj Raja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How could you miss Iruvar,

Narumugaye from Iruvar is one of his all time best classical.

To me Rahman has got nothing to prove.

He has done everything, but he continues to explore music..thatz what
amazes me listening to each and every album of his...He continues to
explore new frontiers..which other MD dared to touch. he has never
allowed himself to settle on anything..

I have no reservations in saying that He has done more
experimentations than what all other Music composers in india have
done so far (that includes IR, but lets not take away the credits from
them too.., but no one has covered such a vast spectrum as Rahman has
done).

You just need a sensitive ear to listen to the intricacies and
improvisations that he does in each and every album.

From a person who rarely listen to music, i have now grown up to a
state where i have started to have liking for all kinds and classes of
music. Rahman is the one who exposed to me all musical frontiers
through his music..

Though i try to listen to other music, nothing quenches and gives a
complete fullfilling feeling like Rahmans music. There is really
something fullfilling about each and every composition of his. I dont
know how many of you have felt that..you can always sense of voidness
in most compositions..something that is lacking..

i never seen it with Rahman.

-Kicha

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Srini Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, ARR cannot create classical songs by himself unless script
> demands it and directors want him to do it that way. But, his
> innumerable classical based numbers in different films are testimony
> to his prowess in this department. Here is a partial list of albums
> having classical based numbers:
> 1. Paartaale Paravasam
> 2. Padayappa
> 3. Gentleman
> 4. Duet
> 5. Bombay
> 6. Kaadal Virus
> 7. Kaadalan
> 8. Kandukondain Kandukondain
> 9. Lagaan
> 10. Minsara Kanavu
> 11. Alai Paayudai
> 12. Sangamam
>
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:44:40 -0000, stylegamer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >  anyone remembers Sindhu Bhairavi?,,,i think this was one of the
> >  greatest carnatic songs ever created in Indian music history..one fo
> >  te most spiritual works of IR.the songs radiate that divine quality..
> >  So far ARR hasnt attempted anything along these lines yet...Best bet
> >  will be Yelelo but its taking forever to release

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Do you Yahoo!?

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here