Well said Prashanth,
I really appreciate it. Even iam an silent admirer of this group. i
don`t think about writing which is unwanted in this group. I was a
great fan of Ilaya on those period and later inspired heavily by the
Music of Rehman.  nobody can deny that starting from MSV, the latest
MD`s also included in the list. It does`n mean that we have to
criticise them. If we stop listening to the lifted tunes, then we
cannot hear any of the songs of Indian Music.

Every one will agree that the improvement on the Intruments and Sounds
had taken Indian Music to world level because of the Arrival of
Rehman. He has Invented and Delivered a New trend where the others
started following it. Now we are listening to the Latest Technology
Music all becasue of him. earlier , even the stero mode arrived very
late after every one recived it . I mean even the bollywood.

I request everybody to Stop this unwanted Arguements. This group is to
share only the happenings and upcoming projects of our Hero.

Peace be up on you all.

Syed.M

On Apr 1, 2005 5:17 PM, prashanth kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am just one of those humble followers of rahman who like to listen to him
> and his music..I have appreciated his music from the days of roja to
> bose....
>
> I have been following this group for nearly 3 years now....What I have
> noticed is a steady fall in peace among the fellow followers.As the number
> of ppl here have increased from a meager 1000 to 4500 the discussion is also
> slowly drifting away from rahman or for that matter music.These days I
> remain subscribed to the group as an academic interest except for some
> genuine mails abt the tunes, percussions, instruments and ragas used by
> rahman.
>
> Even a year back the discussion always used to be something that was unique
> to rahman and music in particular.I used to wait, to read the mails from
> this group.Its not like it anymore.This group is slowly becoming a place
> where ppl have got personal.and mails are more about criticism and internal
> fight.I always thought music bought ppl together irrespect of boundaries,
> caste,creed,race etc and etc.Just as rahman is symbolic to peace and harmony
> i guess somewhere we being his fans or "critics" should stop using direct
> references to ppl.
>
> I see mails, having comments about what anu malik or Ismail darbar or vidya
> sagar..and more so other lesser known mortals felt about rahman, forming a
> major percentage of mails here..rather than those lovely dissection by
> swapnil followed by interview experiences by mathew islam,or more
> technically oriented discussions about ragas used by rahman( i mean
> appreciations).
>
> It doesnt matter if the mails here become as scarce as bengal tigers.but I
> request my fellow human beings not to respond or retort to irrelevant mails
> unnecessarily.Else we will have to compromise on some real senior ppl from
> this group....ex rahman(if at all he is part of this
> grp)vijay,swapnil,praveen etc and etc.
>
> Rahman is a lover of peace .Can we start following that somewhere??
>
> prashanth

> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Syed.M

"Search is more important than the destination'

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM