Hi,
Sapnay in telugu is Merupu Kalalu and in tamil it is Minsara Kanavu. Just post the other titles here and we'll try to help.

cheers
vamsi

On Apr 2, 2005 12:04 AM, bhargavbhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI

I am trying ARR songs in different languages,

but for the lyrics, i cant understand what could be name of that hindi film in telugu or maliyalam,
so plz help me,

let me explain my prob, by example, (as my eng is poor)

I want to see "Sapnay" films lyrics in telugu/tamil etc. then what is the film name in that language.

plz plz support for a few films,

I had the source of rahmanonline.com but i cant open it any more,

thanx
bye
bhargava

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.