Hi Madhumita,

I agree that Ekla Chalo and Ghoomparani are absolute wonders. The second
antra on Ekla Chalo that goes "hum chahe jiye..hum chahe mare.." moves me
everytime. It's beautifully rendered by Sonu.

Can you elaborate on why you felt the Durga Pooja disappointing please? I'm
not familiar with the festival, and am curious to know more about it and why
you couldn't relate the song to the spirit of the festival.

Hail ARR!

Regards,
Dasun

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM