hello people
 according to me the song 'ekla cholo'can be regarded to be one of
the
most beautiful creation of rahman sir.'ghumparani masi pisi'is also
impresive.
                the first two line of the song ekla cholo,that is
"jodi tor dak sune keu na ase tobe ekla cholo re",is a famous song of

of bengal,originally composed and writen by rabindranath
tagore.rahman
sir kept the lyric and sur same and remixed it.the meaning of this
two
line is "if noone comes out by listening ur call then u start ur
journey alone."
                 the song "ghum parani"is a traditional folk rhyme of
bengal,which is used to make kids sleep.
                 but i felt a great disappointment after hearing the
durga puja theme music.durga puja is our biggest and magnificent
festival and it has a certain essence.i felt that essence is totally
absent in that theme.
                           by
                               madhumita ghosh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM