Hi Prakash

I think the hindi version is powerful and Javed Akhtar has done full justice.Since some of us here do not understand tamil,please kindly translate it for us.(if its different).Thanks again

Gomzy

prakash prashanth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

      I recently heard the tamil version of Yeh jo des
he mera(swades).. its great man.. the lyricist has
done a wonderfull job , whoever it is (vairamuthu or
vaali) . I had tears after hearing that... its more
powerfull and relevant than the hindi version...
Any thoughts on this...

luv,
prashanth
ARR the great!

Yahoo! Messenger

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.