hi

Shabba Shabba from Daud is another awesome song!!

Gomzy

rajuan ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Theres also:

Khamoshiyan - One 2 Ka 4
Columbus and Kehne ko dadi - Jeans
Jari ja and oh meri jaa - duniya dilwalo ki

>From: "dhanu79" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] Sonu Nigam - ARR Combo
>Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:08:02 -0000
>

>ARR - Sonu Nigam. What a combination!! Simply superb. I would say they
>are very close to the legendary combo such as Naushad - Mohd Rafi and
>RD Burman - Kishore Kumar. Here are some of the great ARR - Sonu Nigam
>Combo I really like.
>
>Desh Ki Mitti and Ekla Chalo - Bose
>Sarfarosh Ki Tamanna - TLOBS
>Satrangi Re - Dil Se
>Ishq Bina - Taal
>Kismat Se Tum - Pukaar
>Bol Sajni - Doli Sajake Rakhna
>Do Kadam - Meenakshi
>Saathiya - Saathiya
>
>I am sure I missed a lot more. Feel free to add yours.
>
>Dhanya.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Do you Yahoo!?

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.